We are officially out of outbreak. We would like to once again recognize our amazing staff and essential care givers who went above and beyond to help get us through this latest outbreak. Now that we have this behind us, it’s time to move forward and the timing is perfect, weather is warmer and our residents are looking forward to getting some sun, and Hearns Ice Cream😊
The rules will go back to what we had in place before the outbreak.
- Visits must be booked (Please contact Reception 519-284-2921, or Laurie at ext. 230 to book)
- We are still required to actively screen for both indoor visits and outdoor visits. Even if taking your loved one on an outing.
- Indoor visitors will require a rapid test.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you will be required to wear a mask and if you are not fully vaccinated, you will be required to wear full PPE during your visit.
- We are asking families to wear masks during outdoor visits for a little while longer until the number of homes in outbreak in our area decline.